Thursday, June 3, 2010

Daily Routines

I've just browsed some pages and found interesting page about My Daily Routine. So, i have an idea to write about it, too. Here is how I spend my each day :)

*Weekday :

- wake up at about 5.30 am
- pray
- drink energen and vitamin C
- clean up my comfort room
- take a bath in less than 10 minutes =D
- 'dandan', wohoo.. I learn how to make up now :p
- go to office at about 6.20 am
- work 'instead of study' from 7 am to 4 pm
- volley exercise on Monday and fitness on rest weekdays
- go home or sometimes go to mall, hunting for some new release books (i do love reading), [window] shopping, sour sally-ing, movies
- take a bath, which is rare, haha..
- go online for facebook, plurk, twitter, blog, ym, tumblr (i have so many social networks, yaa..)
- chit-chat, gossip, 'cucurhatan' with kost-mates
- go to bed at 10 pm

*Weekend
lay in my comfort bed all day long with fabulous books / stay up all night long for watching DVDs / go for cullinary tour / short vacation around jakarta and take some photos for facebook album :p

and how about you, guys?

1 comment:

winda wahyuni said...

uwoww..what a happy life =)