Saturday, June 5, 2010

I Collect Things.

Justify FullI generally not a type of collector. I collect something unconsciously and most of them are unusual things. My friends said I'm such a weird people, collect weird things. Yeaa.. It's true, hehe.. For example, I collect tag labels. I have special album for them. My friends who already know it will give their tags to me, hehe.. Last one was given by Gerry, my kost-mate. It's from Ted Baker, uwauuww.. I placed it at the very front of my album ^_^.

I also like to collect spoons and yoghurt cups. Yeaa.. I collect rubbish, haha.. They're just too cute to be thrown as rubbish.

When i was kid, I collected more unusual things. I collected pictures from back side of matches. I also collected cards with currency from some countries which I got from snack... and also some cute rubbers with cute shapes from err.. twistko if i'm not mistaken.

But, I also love collecting usual things, hehe... I love reading books. That's why I collect some. One of them is Chicken Soup. Till now, I have 17 books with various edition. My favorite is Chicken Soup for the Soul : MY RESOLUTION. I strongly recommend you to read this book. It's just awesome, how it motivates me especially, to be better each day. So, how about you ppl?


2 comments:

purnamadidit said...

Mampir Yus...
Iseng...
hahahaha....

purnamadidit said...

Eh lupa...
Ni Blog baruku...