Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blessings

I've just done a presentation in front of senior mentors and my officemates. Although it was just an exercise in presentation class, but still, it made me worry for presenting a material in front of them. I was panic for a while, blank at first, then as time went by, i was no longer afraid at all. I got my confidence when i see the audiences paid attention for me and seemed interested to my topic. Fyuuhh.. I should have practice more and more (gym).

In less than three weeks, I'll do my first final presentation for last 6 months. I do hope for giving my best, so wish me luck, y'all. I do love this company. I love my officemates, my mentors, all the people even the office-assistant, security, and it's building also. It's so sophisticated, hehe..

I've been working for this company more or less for 5 months. I feel so blessed to be where I am now. Everyday, I get something new, for improving my skill, both soft and hard. It's totally changed my life so much better... both of material life and spiritual path. I can't mention them one by one. Thank God for all blessings You brings into my life.

Just wanna share some photos of me in last 5 months :)


Vacation @ Safari Park (left), Sun Park Bogor (right)


last day in military camp from office @ Gadog, Bogor


Vacation with kost-mates @ Monas

Vacation with kost-mates @ Kota Tua


in front of our lovely kost


Limited Edition @ Motivation Building Training (left); w/ Mr. Awang (right)


ei and me, viva narcism @ office


in front of our sophisticated office :p @ Energy Building, Medco Tower


... to be continued

No comments: