Sunday, May 23, 2010

#1 Flashback

Heyho, y'all..
Yushiemoshie is coming back.

Hemm.. it's almost the end of May, yaa.. Whoaaa... how time runs so fast. And 'till this day, i've done nothing spectaculer, except spent much money on shopping, eerrgghh..

Sooo... Story of May, err.. nothing was so special. Happy... Sad... Went insane... Went mad... Kinda mixture of them. I've just been so busy lately. 'Work' instead of study from Monday to Friday, volley on Monday, fitness on rest of weekdays and sometimes on weekend also. But, i am happy with my new life. Super duper happy, super duper enjoy them. It's just nice to be around many people everytime and everywhere. But, still... I sometimes really need time for being alone.. only for myself. So, yesterday, after fitness time, I shopped all by myself for tertiary stuff, then had lunch at 711 which has super duper yummy chicken blackpepper, and walked along somewhere while thinking about something... for reflecting reason. Due to my resolutions at starting day of 2010, always getting better each day, yeaa.. of course I am. I'm not saying, I'm going to be the best, but deep inside I feel kind that I've got myself better than before. I do hope, I've made resolutions and not break them 'till (minimal) the end of this year. amiinn..

It's raining outside.
Comfort bed + Warm Blanket + Jazz Music + Chicken Soup for Romantic Soul + A Glass of Ginger Milk = PERFECTO!

Happy Sunday, y'all...

No comments: