Sunday, May 30, 2010

Long Weekend @Bandung

I just spent my long weekend in Bandung. At first day, I met some high school friends. We did some fun, as always... karaoke-ing, released stress and went into craziness, hahh.. it was just crazy and.. yeaa.. we had quality time and quality activities, haha. It's been so long since last we met each other. My bestfriend Sarah has just graduated from Master's Degree Programme in Petroleum Engineering ITB only in one and a half year, waww... speechless. No wonder, she does deserve the best. Ayu, my ex-roommate in Senior High School is still enjoying her activity in Master's Degree Programme in Environmental Engineering ITB, while Ayib, my superduperbestfriend, hemm.. he's still fighting with his thesis now. Hope you'll get out from Unpas as soon as possible, buddy, hehe...


Ayu - Me - Sarah, karaoke-ing @ NAV Ciwalk

At saturday, I attended my (idk exactly what, basic petrology or mineral deposition) ex-assistant. Wwaww, she's so beautiful. Her wedding dress' also beautiful and fits her perfectly... and it makes me jealous to de max for wearing such that nice dress, hehe..

Oya, it was a little accident. My high heels broke when i try to run because i was late to meet my friend. First, it was just the right one which broken. Then, i remembered mentos ad, i tried to break the left, so it would be no longer high heels. But, i broke it too strong, the sole was broke, too. It was so embarassing, there were many people who paid attention at me, the poor one. So, i run fast back to my friend's home and beg her for lending me her sandal. Poor me, hers is too small for me. My size is 39, while hers is 36. But, i tried to convince her that i'd take care of her sandal with all my soul, then... she said yes. Yess.. Yes.. I couldn't imagine if I had to wear my blue santa cruz with that kind of dress. It would be totally strange, huhh..

But, the story wasn't over. My feet hurt because it's too small. That's why i walked like an idiot, so i'd better just stayed calm at the party, sat down at the back while seeing friends of mine took some photos, hiks.. hiks..

Then, at afternoon, i went to Plaza Dago, karaoke-ing (again) with some friends from Geology ITB at second day. Now, i think i lost my voice, errgghh..


Dea - Dini - Popo - Dian - Me, karaoke-ing @ NAV Plaza Dago

At night, as always, i did shopping.. shopping.. and shopping. I just bought super duper funny shirt. I first saw my friend, Ayib, wore it. Then, I felt in love and planned to buy it, too, haha.. I also bought another cute shirt, an envelope with no address (I'll fill it by myself when I have boyfriend :tongue:).



it's cute, isn't it? *oh, no, i'm not talking 'bout myself :p*

Then, must-buy-item, whenever i go, yoghurt and pizza, yayy.. Wherever I go, I always search for those items. Yoghurt is my middle name, pizza is my last name, while soda is my nickname, errgghh. It needs one month to loss 1,5 kg but only one day for gaining 2 kg.

Hemm.. so far, my weekend run very well though i'm not mentioning the traffic jam, hehe. Now, i'm sitting in front of moci (my laptop's name) and sharing my stories to you all (who wants to read it of course, hehe).

So, how about your long weekend, fellas?

No comments: