Sunday, May 23, 2010

in this day, I have just ...

1. finished reading fabulous book, Chicken Soup for Romantic Soul.
Aww.. i'm feeling romantic now, though i don't have partner for this romantic-thingy, haha..

2. watched Hot Tub Time Machine which is not too bad laahh for spending time.
There will be no review because i don't recommend you to watch it. I watched it for free, so yeaaa.. why not, then, haha..

3. ate too much. drink too much.
i can't even remember all of them. fried chicken. toasted chicken. bubble float. red mango yoghurt. snacks, soda, etc *sigh
i think, i gained 2 kg only for this day, errgghh.

4. (again and again) shopped. my oh my. please, help me, how to control shopping addiction, you guys?

5. ...made new friends.

OK, guys.
It's bedtime already. Hope y'all have a super duper wonderful day for tomorrow.
See, ya. Nite..

No comments: