Monday, October 18, 2010

Poor you, E71

My phone (Nokia E71) had a problem.

It was unable to send SMS. I didn’t know at first then I found there were many messages hadn’t sent and their status were ... resend at ... . Then I checked the message centre, it was all correct. I put the SIM into another phone and voilaa.. it could send the SMS. Some of my friends also told me that they sent me some SMS and asked why I didn’t reply them. But, in fact, I didn’t receive any of those SMS'. So, there was also problem in receiving SMS. I also switched the memory in use, from memory card to memory phone, but it was still unable to send SMS. I browsed some forum to find out the problem solving and found a solution, do a soft reset *#7780# or hard reset by using *#7370# to reset the phone settings. I did soft reset first, but still, it couldn’t send SMS.

So I decided to choose hard one, without back up all data first. How stupid i am. Easy to guess, i lost all my data include contact numbers, MP3s, messages, and many more. And also, the setting is totally changed, seems like i have a new one. Only one thing which can make me happy, now it’s able to send SMS, pfuuhh...

My friend told me a joke, it’s time for me to buy another phone, because it’s been quite long since my first time using this phone. But i won’t change it easily because it was a graduate gift for me from my father. So i prefer to use it till it’s unable to use at all. I really have no idea, why it’s happened. Poor you, E71 *cry*

Please kindly send me ur active number(s) dear all my friends,
so we can keep contact each other.
Thank you in advance :)

No comments: